Common Requirements for Both Domestic and International Applicants
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum one year of working experiences(full-time, part-time and internship are included)
- Students whose native language is NOT English must take at least one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEIC, TOEFL, or IELTS, and submit the valid transcripts
- Minimum scores for application:
- TOEFL: iBT 79, ITP 550
- TOEIC: 785
- IELTS: 6
- PTE: 55
- Linguaskill Business(previous BULATS): CEFR B2
- GEPT: High-Intermediate
- Application Period: 9:00 Dec 6th - 17:00 Dec 13th, 2022
- List of Required Documents (all documents should be in both Chinese and English)
- A photocopy of official transcripts from all four-year institutions.
- Official proof of working experiences printed with the company’s letterhead.
- Personal Information Form(考生資料表) -> Download
- Personal Background Form(備審資料表) -> Download
- Other supporting documents for admission consideration, if any. (GMAT scores, other certificates, awards, patents, publications, etc.)
- A photocopy of TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, PTE scores or BULATS
For more details, please visit 陽明交通大學綜合組招生訊息
- Application Period:
December 20th-March 15
- Students should apply through the Online Application System for Fall 2023 first via the Office of International Affairs (OIA) Homepage, then applicants should upload application materials to online application system by the specified deadline. However, NYCU may ask applicants to post the original official documents when necessary.
- List of Required Documents
- refer to the OIA website.
- the specified deadline: OIA website/Degree Seeking Students/International Students/Important Dates
- OIA address: Office of International Affairs, 1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 300. For more details, please visit the OIA.
- Foreign applicants must NOT hold ROC citizenship or have held expatriate citizenship of the ROC for at least eight years.
- In principle, admission postponement is not accepted. If for any reason you decline an offer of admission and decide to postpone enrollment to the subsequent year, you should be aware that our admission is granted only for the academic year that follows and is not automatically extended. The same principle applies to the scholarship application acceptance. In the event that you do decide to postpone enrollment, you must request that your application be reconsidered the following academic year.